If this is your first appointment you will receive a ‘Treatment Consent ’ form which must be signed and returned before commencing treatment. The consent form is for your protection. It clarifies the service that is being offered, defines the role of client and hypnotherapist in the professional working relationship and states the legal obligations for confidentiality.
You can if you like, request a free introductory consultation to discuss your query with the consulting hypnotherapist.
Book a Hypnoanalysis / Suggestion Therapy Session Here
Free Introductory Consultation. Fill out the Contact Form Here
Our online meeting platform has five-layer security and proactive monitoring to ensure your privacy and security.
Preparing for your hypnotherapy session
- Select a private space where you will not be interrupted for the length of your appointment.
- Click your personalized link in your confirmation email.
- Log in at least 5 minutes early to ensure everything is ready to go and you can connect.
- Have your phone on silent close to hand. If there is any disconnection to the video call you will receive a telephone call.
- Chose a comfortable chair and environment. Temperature can drop when in hypnosis so you may wish to use a blanket.
- For a more immersive experience you may choose to wear headphones.
Hypnotherapy is not a substitution for medical treatment. Physical symptoms of pain or dysfunction need to be checked by a medical doctor. If you are on any prescribed medication, have ever experienced seizures or been diagnosed with a psychotic illness you need to disclose this information to the consulting hypnotherapist.